Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hacker Stalked me for 3 years!

Have had ALL my computers (7), printers (4) & numerous cell phones viciously compromised ever since my Dell literally got hacked into right before my eyes 4/2010 when my Dell laptop shutdown (it had been acting possessed for a couple months so nothing would surprise me) EXCEPT what I witnessed 5 min later. My Dell had a mind of it's own & guess when it shut down before me, I became paralyzed, not with fear, but curiosity as to what trick was it going to perform for me this time.  I had no idea what I was about to witness was going to be the beginning of a very twisted person who fed his ego by constant 24/7 torment that is indescribable but have to try the best I can to give people the insight to the twilight zone existence I would be subjected to as of this posting 7-21-13 three long years. I just stared at my screen that had shut down waiting with anticipation; didn't last longer then 5 minutes but seemed at the time an eternity.  I was so blind to the nightmare that I would be subjected to, all because I was in total disbelief to what I was witnessing when my hacker named Sherman was hacking his way & ended up taking total control of my devices - ALL because I was too naive to believe this only happens to other people, NOT ME. Maybe a Lifetime movie? Yes, Sherman's intrusive way of formally introducing the EVIL that exists with technology when put into the hands of evil. It had been only a matter of time, with all the strange things that had been occurring for a couple of months now. I don't remember the date but remember it was in April 2010... When my screen opened back up, my name no longer was the only one that existed as a user profile. In fact, Sherman took over Admin Rights & ironically chose the chess game piece logo with his name... Sherman.  I thought my mind or eyes were playing a cruel joke.  But it was far from funny and it wouldn't be the ONLY time 'Sherman' would appear as his way of stating, Check Mate. Technology, as I once knew it, would forever be changed. Hindsights 20/20 & I could continue to punish myself for what seems obvious to me now, disconnect EVERYTHING. Too late. I was a complete idiot & so naive that the Game had just begun. A very evil game that blindsided me and came to find out NO ONE was capable of making Sherman go away... I fell right into what appeared to others as , 'Off her Rocker' 'Unstable', the 'Crazy' Sherman had planned for, I can only assume, pure entertainment for him because THEY LACKED THE KNOWLEDGE TO HELP ME ESCAPE MY NEW REALITY. Insanity became my reality and all I knew I had to find a way to escape it.  Someone would help me... Right? I would find out that no such resources exist. The more I tried the more I felt myself slipping away.... Falling in a downward spiral where I could find no foundation to plant my feet and feel grounded.  Had to be a nightmare, where I would wake up to the Reality as I once knew it. What a cruel, disturbing world this can be. But I had always been a fighter... I didn't get this far in life with ALL THE DRAMA I had been subjected to without fighting my way through it until I always succeeded in what has gotten me through all the UGLY... That good conquers evil! Sherman's goal was to break me. He was the bad guy. I would find a way to CONQUER this too! Or would I? WHO? WHY? One more chapter in my book... 

9/29/13



--
Posted By Stalked By Cyber Hacker to Stalked By Hacker at 4/18/2014 11:02:00 AM

No comments: