Sunday, June 15, 2014

Seeking REFUGE from the 'Unknown'

Reality can be difficult for a lot of people throughout life, but when your reality is only 'real' based only by others terms who in other words turn their nose up to MY reality that is almost too unreal for me to digest, starts giving you a false sense of security and I guess why I feel so strongly about writing a book... "Insanity Became My Reality" before I block out what others can't accept in order to placate them. Really have a need for my own sanity to 'share' the REALITY that so many can't accept. Only problem is, I have been 'free' for months, actually over a year since 'Sherman' stopped controlling what I could and could not to... It's already getting buried in the part of my brain that at one time could not escape but time has a way of erasing 'CRAZY' from your brain in order to move forward, I guess, or just too much UGLY to store anywhere in your brain when you fought so hard for almost a full 3 years to escape far away from.

No comments: