Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Hacker At the Library

My connections to the networks I have had in 2 different states, & 4 different addresses w/ 4 different carriers have been compromised by being connected to someone else's network or my connection ends up being connected to a public network, I guess that leaves me open game to the Hacker that continues to intrude my cyber space by subjecting me to such bizarre, almost delusional encounters. My 3rd visit at 2 different libraries, an hour away from each other, I experienced what seems the impossible and if someone else were to tell me both of these encounters happened to them, I don't know if I would believe them. Thank God I had a witness or I would have ?'d my own sanity. Already was by this point in time anyway. There was no logic as to WHO & WHY WAS SOMEONE INTENTIONALLY TOYING WITH ME... WAS THIS JUST A GAME TO SOMEONE? After sharing my story face to face (nothing by phone was sacred at that point in time because of 'phone trapping' - talk about WAY OUT THERE!) to very knowledgeable people with the extent of what a hacker can do (and knew there was such things as 'hackers'; didn't even look at me like I was possessed (believe me, you wouldn't believe the amount of closed minded people that I made a mistake sharing what had become an almost everyday REALITY for me and had the nerve to act like there is no such thing as 'hacking',) who really are idiots and basically do not have enough knowledge to have an intelligent conversation about something you hear about everyday on the news! The 1st library in Baltimore, MD I was trying to go to ic3.gov to submit my hacker story. The local police said they couldn't help me in any way and the only option I had was to go on-line to www.ic3.gov to report the crime that had been committed by hacking, what I thought was illegal. Made numerous attempts to open ic3.gov - just got bogus errors or website got REROUTED to websites that had nothing to do with what I actually needed... When it FINALLY opened, the mouse came to life and went spastic all over the screen; then different screens kept opening to the most bizaare websites so fast I couldn't believe it nor could the person beside me who commented "what the hell is up with your computer?". No sooner did he finish asking me everything closed out & the computer literally shut down.  I was in total disbelief and my anxiety was thru the roof!  I didn't know what to believe anymore.  I had been told (by phone - which became unsafe territory to me that was brought to my attention by someone whose path I crossed, who was knowledgeable about computers and informed me of 'phone trapping' which he fell victim to in a scam that ripped him off financially but never got the chance to give me detail because he was working but warned me to be very careful.  From what I had explained to him in regards to there being no logic with ANY phone calls I would make in regards to my computers being controlled by someone in hiding and almost seemed I was being taunted in an evil way.  My parents PCs and phone line ended up exactly the same way from the home I fled when I was naive enough to download what I thought was an antivirus but found out the 'antivirus' I had downloaded did NOT exist with Verizon, the carrier that they had and was tricked into seeing yet another fake website that looked so genuine, since I had worked for Verizon my entire career but was so stressed out had forgotten the one antivirus they did offer and the hacker was waiting behind the screens as a customer service rep that I WAS reluctant to interact with when a pop up came up asking if they could be of assistance when I was unable to find anything on their website in regards to an antivirus... 1st clue - it took FOREVER (over 2 hours to download) and in the mist of downloading, get a facetious pop up by the hacker (which I had to come to that realization the day after when I made calls from a payphone to the REAL Verizon who confirmed my paranoia were for reasons that were justified... TOTAL DISBELIEF!  Had made a call to the 24/7 'ULTRA tech support' that I think was a total hoax (hindsights 20/20) because looking back was something I ultimately was offered by all 4 different carriers that took your money straight from your bank account (that's what that guy had tried to warn me about but didn't think anything of a $19.95 a month payment that was supposed to give me my sanity back but feel I played right into their hands with what was to come.  I believe it was the day before my 1st library attack and I had called from my parents phone (which WAS phone trapped after downloading a hacker's dream come true in order to continue terrorizing me in a way that is still beyond logic. I forget how my parents PC was being compromised but called the $19.95 a month GEEKS that can FIX ALL.  The guy asked if he could remote access my PC, which made me feel uncomfortable but had no choice but to trust him. He dove in head first to find 'Sherman' who had obviously at that point taken control AGAIN at a house that I had not been to in over a year but as time went on, realized he was able to hear me on my phone conversations, let alone as I was subjected to even more TERROR was able to hear me, as crazy as this is to absorb but too many circumstances led up to me realizing that if my LG ALLY was within range, he could literally stalk me in ways that I was slow to catch on because how REAL is it that 'Sherman' would and could stalk me literally to an extent that I had to block out once he made a point to be obvious - I had no privacy with my computers (which I picked up soon after he appeared as 'Sherman' on my Dell yet couldn't allow my mind to grasp such an intrusion and WHY?? But now on the very 1st smartphone I purchased after the plain Jane cell I had, acted possessed, which is in another post and the port holes were destroyed... Coincidence?  Had a brand new modem/router do the same thing when I thought I was free from 'Sherman' when I had replaced my Dell with a new laptop which only reinforced that 'Sherman' was on a mission.  But on the call I made to 24/7 tech, he took charge, remote accessed my parents PC and only heighten my disbelief AND paranoia when he elaborated in such a distressed fashion for my safety.  He went on and on to inform me that I WAS IN FACT IN DANGER because with what I had explained the extent of what the hacker had done so far (just touched based actually because my nerves were so raw, and hitting road block after road block knew how skeptical people could be with my REALITY and was concerned about if he would take me seriously or not... But he (REROUTED call I think) emphasized how I needed to fill the police in IMMEDIATELY (already had - no go - dead end) because for 'Sherman' to be remote accessing me, meant he was within 100 ft or yds (I forget which length) and when told that so matter of fact by someone who was a GERU with hackers, put me in more fear for my life! None of it was making any sense!  I was in Baltimore in the safety of a home I was living at when hacker first struck and now about 40 miles away in Annapolis, I'm being told the hacker was within 100 ft/yds everytime he remote accessed me? So then that's all I could think and felt like I was losing touch with reality that he was that close to me at this library?
Another clue that I was 'phone trapped' by some organization... But WHY? And WHO could be so cruel - Why ME? So I'm at the 1st library he invaded me (stalking me was becoming more real by the day) and the hacker had taken control of my computer and obviously did not want me to have the capability of submitting my story to Cybercrime Unit. So in addition to remote accessing my computer, then my parents -each time sabotaging me from generating anything to ic3.gov - he could remote access a library computer? No way! This can't be happening!!! I was so shaken up by this invasion. How is it possible that out of about 20 computers in this particular library could my hacker compromise the one I was on? Totally impossible! OR was it? I had recently been told that someone had to be within 100 ft/yds to remote access a computer. WRONG! My hacker was stalking me & on a mission to make me question my own sanity!!! I believe my calls were being rerouted! Too many coincidences to know where I would be and whatever he had me download - IT WAS A WAY FOR HIM TO CONTINUE STALKING ME!! This made it the 3rd location he has remote accessed & taken control of the computer I was on. I remember wondering - is the hacker here?!?!? But decided that's what he wanted me to think. As time went on, I realized I had definitely been misinformed how close a hacker has to be to take control of a computer. 2nd Library location, Annapolis, MD incident - what a doozy - will share on another Blog.

No comments: