Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cyber Hacker Attack whose name is Sherman

I have been stalked by a Hacker since March 2010 who has appeared as 'Sherman' twice & just recently on my Apple MacBook Air & took administrative rights both times.  It's been almost 2 years since he 1st  appeared & has been tormenting me by compromising every cell phone (numerous, in hopes to put it to a stop) and 7 computers, 4 printers.  Not to mention 'phone trapped'..... Talk about BIZAARE.  My story needs to be heard and put a stop to the never ending torment he has been subjecting me to.  He belongs behind bars & I deserve peace of mind & freedom to use technology the way I was able to before my stalking hacker invaded my life & has made it a living hell in the 'Twilight Zone'.  All I can say is - Thank you Apple, because of the iPad & iPhone, although the network connections have been compromised & odd things have occurred on all Apple Devices, the hacker has been unable to corrupt them to a degree of preventing me from getting my story out & I can once again, for the most part, enjoy using technology! FYI, my current location is far from where the map has me located in IN... I live in FL. That's funny, cuz my Facebook current location is usually Doylestown, PA... Weather App had me in Kansas for awhile and I have never been close to those areas.  HMMMMMM, very interesting.

1 comment:

Stalked By Cyber Hacker said...

This was not my original Blog posted on 2/14/2012... For whatever reason it duplicated my 2nd blog (which actually generated current location being in IN not FL) and replaced my original Blog... plus All my tags keep getting erased. Not going to stop me from getting my story out there about my last 2 years with 'my' hacker named Sherman.